Click above to read full article, only an extract is below.
This page discusses foods that can prevent, cure, or ameliorate cancer, and it discusses nutritional concepts in general. My definition of a food is anything you can eat or drink which requries minimum or no processing to extract a particular nutrient. Examples solid or juice forms of animal and vegetable food products like herbs, grasses, fruits, nuts, berries, vegetables, oils, and meats. If it is something that requires special processing to extract a particular vitamin or mineral, it is a supplement or a drug.
In examining food, one’s philosophy about nutrition is important. There are many philosophies, and most people have no idea whose to believe. The nutritional considerations I present here are not uniquely mine. They are a distillation of things I have read and studied, and as much as possible, they are based on understanding of physiology and body function, not just folklore.
Relationship: Diet, Germs, and Disease
My personal opinion is that body metabolism is almost completely dependent on diet. When the diet is out of whack, germs (microorganisms) and disease take over. If the diet is not correct, metabolism is not correct, and this makes you sick. Your body is a living machine with all the microorganisms in delicate balance under control of the brain, which is further under control of the mind. If your mind is directing you to ingest the right food in the right amount, assuming you know what is right, you will have a better quality of life and you will not get sick easily. Why? Because you are keeping the machine in proper balance by providing it with the proper chemicals (nutrients) to fight off your body’s invaders (bacteria, viruses, funguses, yeasts) and keep your fluid and communication systems (blood, bile, lymph, GI, and nerve) flushed and clean.
If, without “thinking” about it, you eat food with a giardia amoeba in it, you will get dysentery, and you could even die from it. But if you eat the right food, that dangerous amoeba will die. It cannot live in the presence of simple parasite killers like cloves, walnut hulls, and wormwood leaves. A sufficient amount of nutritional sulfur in your diet will make you less predisposed to parasitic infection, allergens, bee stings, and so on. Bacteria cannot live in the presence of colloidal silver, so silver water in your diet can keep you from getting all kinds of bacteria infection. If you never let heavy metals into your body, you will not get Alzheimer’s disease (which is caused by metals shorting out brain cells). Pure and simple, if you eat right, you will never need to go to the doctor except for broken or worn-out body parts, or genetic defects. But of course, WHAT to eat is the BIG QUESTION.
Further Thoughts about Diet
So much has been written about diet that it is overwhelming. There are thousands of opinions from thousands of sources among dozens of world cultures. You really don’t know whom to believe. All you know for sure is that an “incorrect” diet can make you sick and kill you faster than a “correct” diet.
Some things are “poisons” to everyone – a bottle of arsenic, a pound of plutonium, a teaspoon of curare. These are not accepted as foods, of course. But among widely accepted foods, some seem poisonous over a period of time only to some people, but not to all people. And, some seem healthy over time to some but not all people.
Many if not most of us just give up worrying about it and eat whatever seems to appeal to us, and that is the reason so many foods have become junk foods. We like what tastes good, even if it isn’t good for us, especially if we got started on it early enough in life for it to seem “normal”. That of course is what is killing us. Food processing is destroying vital nutrients and THAT is making us sick.
In the last half of the 20th century the western world has become concerned and anxious over the role of diet in general health. Modern communication has made it much more obvious how seriously bad our health is. Millions die from heart disease, cancer, diabetes, or organ degeneration of one form or other. Most people die far earlier than they should. Our average life span should be more like 500 years than the 75 years it actually is.
Some considerations about diet are noteworthy:
- Lifestyle determines dietary need. The same quantity and type of food is not suitable for everyone.
- Cooked animal fat should be largely eliminated from our diets. This may not apply to primitive societies with few other food sources, or those in extremely cold environments, but then such people are more likely to eat the fat RAW so the enzymes in it make it possible properly to digest the fat.
- We all should drink a lot of unadulterated water and eat food that is prepared properly without overcooking.
- Natural whole food (ideally “fresh” or “live” whole food) of vegetable origin should form the basis of our diets. This includes grain, nuts, fruit, berries, and vegetables, both from the land and from the sea. This excludes the majority of concocted and refined foods, or those manufactured or processed in such a way that they get contaminated with parasites, bacteria, and poisonous chemicals. Some body types are able to digest and utilize low-fat animal protein without incident. For proper digestion, food should not be cooked or raised to a temperature above 105 degrees because high temperatures kill enzymes needed in the digestion process.
- Since the body is composed of certain basic elements and compounds, those need to be replenished by the diet. Therefore, if the selection of foods we eat cannot be relied upon to provide those elements, we need to ingest them as dietary supplements. Such foods should be devoid of elements that poison the body.
- For each fundamental body type and blood type, certain ideal food combinations may be ideal. The same combinations or proportions of combined items are not ideally beneficial for each body or blood type.
- If you are not doing the above 6 items because you do not know how, then it is time to study and learn what you can. If you cannot do them because of your fast-paced lifestyle, you may now start complaining loudly at the places where you eat that you want more nutritious and less poisonous food that is prepared in a more intelligent way.
- Sugar causes enormous problems for many people, and some think it exacerbates the negative effects of cancer. If you are concerned at all about this, you can reduce your dependency on it with Alternative Sweeteners.
For all of the above reasons, I recommend any cancer victim consider a no-meat fresh-food diet with a heavy concentration on juices. A highly recommended approach to eating is the Hallelujah Acres Diet by Dr. George Malkmus.
I recommend your reading a book entitled Eat Right 4 Your Type, by Dr. Peter J. D’Adamo. In it he describes the best diets for the 4 different blood types (O, A, B, and AB). This book shows how bodies with different blood types require different kinds of food in different proportions, and he goes on to explain how sickness are caused by not complying with these needs. I recommend it to anyone who wants to understand why some diets, nutrients, and medicinal cures work fine for some people but seem useless for others.
On the other hand, it is important to note that the author does not have a vast amount of scientific research to support his assertions. While he indicates that food that is right for a blood type is a function of the evolution of the food sources, he fairly well ignores the fact that the genetic entity known as the human body has ancestral roots that predate all types of foods typical of human beings over their million year history. In the grand scheme of genetic evolution, human bodies are relative newcomers. Furthermore, the fact that human bodies and blood types have evolved to accommodate dietary types does NOT mean we are justified in feeding poisons to the body. Just because the body can process and eliminate the poison does not mean it is okay to feed it the poison.
I also recommend a book entitled Vermont Folk Medicine, published in 1958. The author is a proponent of honey and vinegar (2 teaspoons each in a glass of warm water to be sipped at supper time) to acidify the body, promote a sound sleep, and keep disease away. There is much good sense to what he says, and you will find a good description of body chemistry and its relation to good health. The Vermont Doctor insisted that the you can tell when you are going to become sick by urinating on a Squibb PH strip and noting when it turns alkaline. He said that two days after an alkaline test result you will be sick.
However, the Vermont Doctor was from the old school of medicine in which treatments applied to people who ate “like farmers”. Aside from salads, nuts, berries, and fruit, they ate almost exclusively cooked food laden with animal fat. Many modern nutritionists maintain that our bodies are too acidic (the byproduct of consuming cooked animal protein and other processed foods). If this is the case, a daily vinegar tonic may be a shock therapy that works because the dose of acid forces a metabolism change that appears beneficial.
I am constantly learning more about food and nutrition, and lately my attention has been captured by the herbal and food remedies of Dr Richard Schulze and Dr Joel Robbins. They arrived separately at conclusions that fresh foods and juices are the best guarantees of good health. Dr Robbins has stated emphatically that it is necessary to ingest fresh fruits and juices to keep the body from becoming too acidic, and he tended to shy away from herbal approaches to health. Dr. Schulze is very much a herbalist of the “old-school”, and focuses quite a bit on herbal remedies to treat chronic or incurable diseases.
In all of these cases and many more, it is becoming clear that a diet based on animal protein is not ideal for humans. There will be more on this further down.
The Physiology of Cancer Cells
I am not going into serious detail about cancer cell physiology, but I am going to cover some considerations you should know.
White blood cells (leukocytes) attack and destroy “foreign” cells like cancer. Cancer cells are coated with a protein lining that prevents white blood cells from destroying them. An enzyme is a catalyst, a chemical that allows “food” to be broken down into constituent nutrients. There are many kinds of enzymes that participate in hundreds of chemical processes in the body. The two enzymes most responsible for breaking down animal proteins are trypsin and chymotrypsin. They are not needed to break down vegetable proteins. The body produces these and many other enzymes for such work in the pancreas. All people have cancer cells in their bodies. These cells are normally killed off because trypsin breaks down the protein sheath protecting the cell, and then white blood cells attack the remaining cancer cell and destroy it. Thus, enzymes like trypsin are the body’s first line of defense against cancer.
Enzymes are absolutely critical to the digestive and nutritional processes in the body. The source of enzymes is FRESH unprocessed food. Examples are fresh vegetables, nuts, berries, grain, fruit, and meat. As long as these foods are fresh, the enzymes in them help us to digest them and convert them into fuel for the body. If the food sits too long in the open air, the enzymes start breaking them down before they enter our body. Enzymes (and bacteria) thus cause the “rot” process characteristic of spoiled food. Without enzymes, the process is slowed down or eliminated altogether.
Enzymes can be destroyed by heat. If you elevate the temperature of any food above 137 degrees Farenheit, you will destroy the enzymes in it. This will make the food much harder for your body to digest. That is one reason you should take digestive enzyme supplements if you eat a lot of (or mostly) cooked food.
A major problem with cooked meat is that is high in protein content and zero in enzyme content (unless it is rear). It is also highly acidic. This massive amount of animal protein requires the enzyme trypsin to digest. The body can only produce so much trypsin. If all the trypsin is being used to digest animal protein, then little or none is left to break down the protein lining on cancer cells, and the cells start to flourish and multiply because leukocytes cannot kill them. We have destroyed the natural enzymes in the meat by cooking it, and we deprive the body of its precious trypsin supply by ingesting the meat. Now you can see why a diet high in cooked animal protein is carcinogenic.
And note this: trypsin and chymotrypsin are defensive enzymes, not digestive enzymes. They are being conscripted into servitude in the process of digesting animal proteins when they should be left to their defensive work of killing cancer cells.
Other kinds of foods contain chemicals that can also help destroy cancer cells. This second line of defense against cancer is made up of these compounds called nitrilosides. For example, amygdalin is a nitriloside contained in apricot kernels, apple seeds, grape seeds, grasses, and other foods. Nitrilosides work like this:
Cancer cells contain an enzyme called beta-glucosidase that converts nitrilosides into two molecules of glucose, one molecule of benzaldehyde (extremely toxic to the cancer cell), and one molecule of hydrogen cyanide (somewhat toxic to the cancer cell). Normal body cells contain the enzyme rhodanese which converts nitrilosides into food. Only cancer cells contain beta-glucosidase. Thus only cancer cells can convert nitrilosides into benzaldehyde and hydrogen cyanide, and the process kills the cancer cells while it only nourishes normal cells! This is a target-specific reaction. It does not adversely affect normal cells.
Over the past few hundred years, man has turned heavily from grains like millet that are high in nitrilosides to processed food that are low in nitrilosides like white flower used to make bread, cakes, donuts that most Americans eat several times a day. Furthermore, livestock used to graze heavily on grasses high in nitrilosides, but now are kept in feed lots where they are fed harvested grains laced with growth hormones and virtually devoid of nitrilosides. Our diets are higher in animal protein (from feed lot beef, pork, and chicken) than at any time in the history of the world, and lower in nitriloside-bearing foods than ever before. Now you can see why cancer is on the increase and why it is so rampant that 3 out of 10 people (according to the National Cancer Institute) will get cancer!
What our medical researchers are doing is somewhat backwards and wrong. They should be convincing us to go back to the kinds of food that inhibit cancer rather than finding more drugs that treat cancer. Now you can see why most of their work is in vain, like trying to use a bandaid to patch a hole in the dyke!
Perhaps the only real cure (and the easiest cure) for cancer is to prevent it with a diet containing vegetable (but no animal) protein, and plenty of fresh uncooked food high in nitrilosides and enzymes. A highly recommended approach to eating is the Hallelujah Acres Diet by Dr. George Malkmus.
It is important to know that nitrilosides must be transported to cells, and facilitated in their work of destroying cancer. Zinc is necessary for nitriloside metabolism in killing cancer cells. Nothing heals cancer in the body in the absence of Manganese, selenium, magnesium, calcium, zinc and other minerals, enzymes, and vitamins C, A, E, and B (including B17 or laetrile) . They are essential to healing and good health. You cannot be deficient in any of these important nutrients and maintain good health or cure cancer. And, the best way to get them is in FRESH UNCOOKED FOOD. If you have cancer, you ought to make sure you eat these foods every day, preferably by juicing them, and get plenty of enzymes, vitamins, minerals, and nitrilosides.
Acid & Alkaline Cell Physiology
This is a must reading for cancer patients on the importance of eating a balanced acid and alkaline diet. Herman Aihara is a Japanese scientist, and he is one of the founders of macrobiotics. Here is a short section from his book:
“According to modern physiology, this is true for all humans, as I mentioned previously. Our body cells are surrounded by fluids which should be slightly alkaline in order to sustain life. If you go jogging or do heavy exercise, you experience shortness of breath, tiredness, and muscle stiffness. This is the result of the production and accumulation of lactic acid, which is in turn the result of the incomplete combustion of glucose.
In other words, under conditions of heavy exercise the body is not getting enough oxygen to metabolize glucose. At such times, the pH of the blood will be around j7.26 – 7.27 instead of the normal 7.3 to 7.4. This is an acidic condition of the blood. This kind of acidity is corrected by the body’s buffering system, which changes strong acids to weak acids and eliminates them as carbon dioxide (CO2) which we exhale as part of our breath.
If the condition of our extracellular fluids, especially the blood, becomes acidic, our physical condition will first manifest tiredness, proneness to catching colds, etc. When these fluids become more acidic, our condition then manifests pain and suffering such as a headache, chest pain, stomachache, etc. According to Keiichi Morishita in his Hidden Truth of Cancer, if the blood develops a more acidic condition, then our body inevitably deposits these excess acidic substances in some area of the body such so that the blood will be able to maintain an alkaline condition. As this tendency continues, such areas increase in acidity and some cells die; then these dead cells themselves turn into acids. However, some other cells may adapt in that environment. In other words, instead of dying- as normal cells do in an acid environment- some cells survive by becoming abnormal cells. These abnormal cells are called malignant cells. Malignant cells do not correspond with brain function nor with our own DNA memory code. Therefore, malignant cells grow indefinitely and without order. This is cancer.”
Carcinogens in Natural Foods
Some natural foods can contain cancer-causing or cancer-related chemicals (carcinogens). Consider the following:
- Natural Foods May Contain Carcinogens: Cycad»»Cycasin Mushrooms»»Hydrazine Ferns»»Hydrazine Betal Nut»»Hydrocarbons
- Food contaminants: Aflatoxin B1»»Peanuts Nitrosamines»»Beer, Wine, Pickled Vegetables
- Food Processing: Barbecued Meat»»Polycyclic Hydrocarbons Heat Processing of Protein-Rich Foods»»Heterocyclic Aromatic Amines 2-amine-3-methylimidazo [4,5-f] quinoline (IQ)
- Dietary Fat: Saturated Fatty Acids Polyunsaturated Fatty Acids: Corn oil, Safflower oil»»n-6 Menhaden oil»»n-3
- Natural Foods May Contain: Anticarcinogens »»Vitamins, Antioxidants mushrooms»»beta glucan
Dr. George Malkmus’s Hallelujah Acres Diet
This diet is vegetarian and is saving many people’s lives. It consists of zero animal protein, some amount (about 35%) of cooked foods (mostly vegetable protein), and the rest uncooked, with a huge percentage being fresh juice from raw vegetables, and some from raw fruit. If you have read my explanation about the physiology of cancer cells above, then you know the reasons why this vegetarian diet works.
The Vegetarian Healing Diet
This diet will show how American’s are eating an inverted diet of 80% acidic foods and 20% alkaline foods. This heavy acid diet is not only destroying the minerals of the body, it is also altering our bodies at a cellular level. Too much acid in our cells can cause them to mutate along with altering our DNA. Some of these mutations are malignant; another word for these malignant mutations is Cancer. When we reverse our poor diets to an 80% alkaline and 20% acid diet we can change our entire state of health. A properly alkalined body at a cellular level can turn the body into its own doctor and its own hospital.
Six weeks of a rigid diet showed dramatic cell changes in blood samples. There is so much guessing out there, but for the first time there is a diet that has been showed to work under the microscope. Here is a good website that goes over this information:
This diet in the beginning may not be enough to get people quickly on the right track. Some people might need to detox due to heavy animal protein consumption over time. They also might have to detox from sugar and heavy antibiotic use over time. I would suggest that some people investigate natural approaches to cleanse their liver, kidneys and colon along with the use of this diet. I would also suggest that you do not put any pill in your body unless it is muscle tested against your body by an advanced kinesiologist. See this site for an explanation of kinesiology:
Anyway, good luck and here is the diet. You may copy and send this diet to anyone who needs help without any permission. Please get approval from your doctor before going on any diet program.
“Our body cells cannot adequately function if the pH range (which measures acidity and alkalinity) is not in a narrow range. Studies of pH balance have shown that when pH is more acidic we are more susceptible to diseases. Allergists find that most people with severe allergies have acidic systems. Most processed foods are acidic, and when we consume too many of them the acid/alkaline balance is upset. To obtain a balanced pH would require a diet of 70-80 percent raw fruits and vegetables.” From Barley Green Research
Dietary changes have shown to be helpful for the following problems and diseases: Cancer, Heart Disease, Arthritis, Diabetes, Hypertention, Anemia, PMS, Chronic Fatigue, Digestive Disorders and Aids.
The Rules of the Diet
Drink eight glasses of pure spring water out of a clear plastic or glass container only. Mountain Valley or Fountainhead water have been tested with having good mineral content. Most spring waters are filtered tap water. Drink at least half your body weight in ounces each day or you will form what is called a toxic pool in your body. Do not interupt your digestion process by drinking water with your meals.
- Take 2 tablespoons of flax seed oil each day.
- Take 2 tablespoons of Braggs amino acids each day.
- Consult your doctor before you start any diet.
- Be careful about eating too much raw vegetables to avoid upper GI problems.
- Lightly steam vegetables; too much heat depletes minerals.
- You might be allergic to some vegetables or items above. A good kinesiologist can muscle test these items against your body and tell you if they make you strong or weak. You should have all supplements and medicines that you take tested as well. If you are toxic then it is a given that you will have food allergies to even simple vegetables like celery. See a site called mastering food allergies at: http://www.nidlink.com/~mastent/index.html
- Make sure that you replace the amino acids, etc. that you lose if you avoid animal protein. Items 2 and 3 above are good along with eating beans and almonds, etc.
- Try to mix your foods and avoid eating the same food for three days. Be careful of taking the same anytbing for extended periods of time.
- If you are susceptible to kidney stones, then note that foods high in oxalic acid are said to be the major components of kidney stones. Be careful of eating too much Spinach, beets, cucumbers, green peppers, etc.
- If you bloat up or feel joint pain 10 to 20 minutes after eating a certain food then eliminate it. (especially for arthritic people)
- If your body is not used to eating raw vegetables, then gradually go from steamed to raw vegetables.
- Warning, be careful about eating enough protein. Also, vegetarians are notorious for lacking B-12. Vegetarian diets can be dangerous if you do not watch these two things!
High alkaline foods (should be 80% of your diet)
The following is a list of foods you can eat freely up to 80%. (60% should be raw, 20% should be lightly steamed) Do not use a microwave oven for cooking.
- Sprouts (high in parasites) (should be soaked over night)
- Green & yellow squash
- Eggplant (rumored to be a carcinogen?)
- Green beans
- Lima beans
- Green peppers
- Lettuce (avoid iceberg which is high in parasites)
* be careful of certain vegetables if you are having thyroid problems. Broccoli, cauliflower, brussel sprouts and cabbage might depress the thyroid. Your thyroid will tell you of sensitivities by cold hands and feet or a sore throat and anxiousness.
** Too much raw vegetable can cause upper GI or colon problems. Lightly steam vegetables for best results. Be careful of raw celery and carrots if you have bowel movement problems.
- Lime *Avoid fruits that yield sugar which are fuel for yeast.
Acid foods should be 20% of your diet
The following is a list of foods you can eat freely up to 20%.
- Soybeans (tofu)
- Buckwheat (and all sprouted grains or beans)
- Eat lots of garlic and onions
- Seeds (sesame, sunflower, pumpkin, flax)
- Nuts (almonds & hazel nuts, must be soaked for 12 hours or sprouted. This will allow them to be digested without using additional digestive enzymes).
- Fatty acids are also very important to include in the diet such as cold pressed borage, sunflower, hemp and flaxseed oil. You can also use Braggs amino acids or celtic sea salt and herbs for seasoning.
- 50% flax or hemp oil (spray oil on salads)
- 50% Braggs amino acids *(Try to eat two tablespoons per day of oil & amino acids)
- Liquid lecithin to emulsify (optional)
- Parsley flakes for seasoning
- Sesame & seaweed seasoning
*Important- if you are going to take animal protein out of your diet then you must replace these lost 17 amino acids with at least two tablespoons per day of the Braggs Amino Acids and at least two tablespoons per day of flax oil. Also, you should make sure to eat protein the way vegetarians normally do with beans, etc.
Other daily suggestions Drink 16 ounces of a green drink each day to alkalize the body. Green drinks make a great breakfast. Please note that barley allergies are common. If your green drink includes barley then discontinue it if you have problems.
Great tasting green drink: cucumbers, celery, parsley and spinach.
Drink 1/2 your body weight in ounces of pure water each day. A more accurate suggestion is to drink .6 ounces of water for every pound of weight. The best water is distilled water that has been charged. You can buy drops at your local health food store which will negatively charge the water. Distilled water is the closest to what is already in your body and it will act like a magnet to toxins.
My favorite water is Mountain Valley Spring water out of Hot Springs Arkansas. The water tested 180.00 parts/Million mg/liter in alkalinity (CaCO3) This water has a wonderful sweet taste. Please note that most spring waters are simply filtered tap water. Mountain Valley has been around since 1871. You can call (800) 643-1501 for a store near you that carries it. They have a website at: www.mountainvalleyspring.com
I have a strong emphasis on water because our bodies are approximately 75% water. Without the correct water intake we can form what is called a toxic pool in the body.
*Avoid all carbonated drinks from your diet. These are known to cause a B-vitamin deficiency which will yield fibromyalgia type symptoms. Avoid all phosphate preservatives and nitrates.
Final Summary (foods to eliminate)
- MUSHROOMS (except shitake, maitake, reishi, agaricus blazei murril)
- ANIMAL PROTEIN
- BREWERS YEAST
*NO GRAINS FOR EIGHT WEEKS! ** Animal protein, dairy and bleached flour are the cause of most bowel problems.
Final Summary (foods we should be eating)
- LEAFY GREEN VEGETABLES
- ROOT VEGETABLES
- BEANS (TOFU)
- NUTS (HAZEL AND ALMONDS)
- GOOD FATS
This has all been scientifically documented in the International Food Microbial 20-211-226, 1993
FOODS YOU SHOULD NEVER EAT
Most of us know that food itself cannot be considered poisonous. Very few of us know that pleomorphic bacteria, yeast, and fungus and their toxins, which are characteristically present in stored and fermented food, are using our food chain as a Trojan Horse.
The following list of foods are high in pleomorphic bacteria, yeast, fungus and mold and produce mycotoxins that have been documented to cause specific diseases and very specifica organ lesions in both animals and in humans and should never be ingested.
- Pig meat including sausage, bacon, salami, and ham are fully fungal colonized and contain the fungi Aspergillus ochraceus which produces the mycotoxin Ochratoxin A, associated with many different documented cancers.
- Tobacco contains yeasts aand sugars which ferment the tobacco into the form which reaches the human blood and tissues causing disbiosis of the blood and tissues leading to every degenerative disease known including cancer, diabetes, arthritis, etc.
- Mushrooms are not a vegetable but rather the fruiting body of a fungus whose major form of existence, the root-like mycelium, is hidden in the soil. This fruiting body is but the means to disperse the seed-like spores of the fungus throughout the blood and tissues. For example edible mushrooms induce bladder cancer. However, some mushrooms contain a large amount of beta glucan, a polysaccharide carbohydrate that builds the ability of macrophages in the blood to destroy cancer cells. Examples are Agaricus blazei murril, maitake, shitake, and reishi. These are powerful anti-tumor mushrooms.
- Corn and all associated products over 25 different strains of fungus…all disease causing. several cancer causing.
- Peanuts & Cashews contain over 27 different strains of fungus…(high levels of cancer causing fungus) Note Jimmy Carter family with high incidence of cancer.
- Barley contains the fungi Aspergillus ochraceus which produces the mycotoxin Ochratoxin A associated with many different documented cancers.
- Animal meat and poultry including beef, lamb, chicken, and turkey contain the fungi Aspergillus ochraceus which produces the mycotoxin Ochratoxin A associated with many different documented cancers.
- Alcohol including wine and especially beer contain the fungus Aspergillus ochraceus which produces the mycotoxin Ochratoxin A.
- Dairy products including milk, cheese, yogurt, cottage cheese, ice-cream, butter, etc. are fully colonized with fungi and contain the fungus Aspergillus ochraceus which produces the mycotoxin Ochratoxin A. These foods are also high in sugar which promotes the production of pleomorphic bacteria, yeast, and fungus.
- Eggs are fully colonized with fungus and contaminated with mycotoxins.
- STORED GRAINS AND CEREALS ARE FULLY COLONIZED WITH FUNGUS AND CONTAMINATED WITH MYCOTOXINS.
- Stored potatoes are fully colonized with fungus and contaiminated with mycotoxins.
- Sugar including honey maple syrup, corn syrup, sucrose, rice syrup, barley malt etc. promote the growth of pleomorphic bacteris, yeast, fungus, and mold and suppress the immune system response up to five hours
- Vinegar or apple cider vinegar acidifies the blood and tissues which promotes the production of bacteria, yeast, fungus, and mold.
- Yeast in any form including Brewers Yeast.
- Caffeine in any form acidifies the blood and tissues which promotes the production of pleomorphic baceast, fungus and mold
- High fructose fruits acidify the blood and tissues and feed the production of pleomorphic bacteria, yeast, fungus, and mold. For example, APPLE JUICE IS CONTAMINATE WITH THE CARCINOGENIC MYCOTOXIN PATULIN WHICH IS DERIVED FROM THE FUNGUS AND IS ASSOCIATED WITH STOMACH CANCER.
- Dried fish contains the Aspergillus fungus and the extracts from the dried fish contains large amounts of aflatoxin.
- Devitalized salt changes the negative charge on the blood cells causing them to stack or combine into symplasts which can lead to oxygen deprivation, congestion, poor circulation, stroke, and/or heart attack.
- Hydrogenated or partially hydrogenated oils like margarine, shortenings and vegetable oils are altered fat substances which are known to be detrimental to health because they interfere with normal biochemical processes. These oils have been shown to increase cholesterol, decrease beneficial high-density lipoprotein (HDL) interfere with our liver’s detoxification system, and interfere with essential fatty acid function.
Web Sites associated with Vegetarian diets
http://www.vegsource.com/wwwboard/raw/wwwboard.html Raw foods and health message board with recipes
http://www.cco.net/~trufax/menu/chem.html Amazing site on toxicity
http://www.dietitian.com/ Great site titled Ask The Dietician
http://explorepub.com/articles/darkfield.html Site on darkfield microscopy that shows health under a microscope
http://www.alternativedocs.com/bletter.html Longevity conference wakes up medical doctor
Important mercury information http://www.teleport.com/~semerson/fm.html
Vitamins deficiencies in vegetarians http://onhealth.com/ch1/in-depth/item/item,45829.asp
Acid & Alkaline products site (don’t know it they are good or not?) http://www2.privatei.com/~coss/dar2care/alkaline.htm
Government warning on eating sprouts http://vm.cfsan.fda.gov/~lrd/hhssprts.html
Environmental medicine and allergies http://www.nwcem.com/allergy.html
Raw food site called Beyond Vegetarianism Beyond Vegetarianism–Raw Food, Vegan, Fruita..
Troubleshooting the vegetarian dieters http://www.beyondveg.com/billings-t/troublesh/troubleshooting-1a.shtml
Debating vegetarian views, idealists versus realists http://www.beyondveg.com/billings-t/ideal-real/idealism-realism-1a.shtml